Off-Air Recording Request Form

For Academic staff use only.
You should use this form to request off-air recordings of TV or radio programmes. The recordings may be sent to you or kept in Library stock. You should also use this form to notify the University of any of your own recordings which are being used for educational purposes. Such material needs an official ERA label in order to satisfy the requirements of our ERA licence. When we receive your form, we will send you an official label for your recording.

* Indicates information required for processing.
Your Details:
Purpose of Request:
Programme Details:
Copy of Request Required: