To go back to your list of results use the Browser "Back" button.
Can I renew books from my pc at home?
You can renew your books anywhere that you have access to the Internet as well as from the Catalogue points in the LRC. Read the instructions below or see a demonstration of how to do this. You will need to use the Back button on your browser to return to this screen once the demonstration is finished. To renew your books:
- Go to the Catalogue and select My Account from the buttons across the top of the screen.
- You will need the number above the barcode on your TUSC (the card you use to borrow books) and your PIN .
- Enter your details and click Logon. You will be taken to a screen that lists everything you have on loan.
- To renew any item on this list just tick the box to the left of the item details. You can tick as many as you want to renew
- Now go down to the bottom of the screen and click on the Renew Loan button. You will go to a screen that confirms the new date the book(s) are due to be returned. There will also be details of any of the books that couldn't be renewed
Always remember to Log Out using the Red Button at the top of the Catalogue screen.