To go back to your list of results use the Browser "Back" button.
Can I renew books from my PC at home?
You can renew your books anywhere that you have access to the Internet as well as from the Catalogue points in the Library. To renew your books:
- Go to The Catalogue and select My Account from the buttons across the top of the screen.
- You will need your User name e.g. X1234567. use to borrow books. If you have an older TUSC, this will be the number above the barcode) and your PIN.
- Enter your details and click Logon.
- Select the Loan tab.
- To renew all of your loans, click on the Renewal All button.
- For individual renewals, click on the Renew button of the item you wish to renew.
- New dates and a 'Renewed!' button will confirm successful renewals. Messages will display against individual items that could not be renewed or if there is an issue with your account.
Always remember to Log Out using the red logout button.