Library & information services
There are short stay PCs currently located on the first floor of the Library and in the Touchdown area on the ground floor. These are limited to 20 minutes.
- 10 Mar | Business and management information
- 10 Mar | Arithmetic for drug calculations 1: multiplication and conversion
- 11 Mar | Reflective writing (evening 5-6)
- 12 Mar | Arithmetic for drug calculations 2: fractions
- 13 Mar | CINAHL Workshop
- 17 Mar | Exams and how to survive them
- 17 Mar | Arithmetic for drug calculations 3: application of fractions in calculations of dosages
- 19 Mar | Arithmetic for drug calculations 4
We are experiencing temporary technical issues with access to HeinOnline, but we hope to have these fixed as soon as possible.
Scopus has a new interface. The primary goal of the redesign is to streamline the number of steps a user needs to take to accomplish the most common tasks. Further details on the new interface download the release notes from … Continue reading
As part of the ongoing improvements to the Library environment the chairs on Floors 1 and 2 have now been replaced with new adjustable and easy to move operator chairs. Floor 3 chairs will be replaced in March.
The eco-friendly and re-usable Library bag is available during staffed hours from the iZone within the Library for £2.50.
There will be a Librarians2U service at Darlington campus on alternate Wednesdays from 1pm – 4pm, starting on 8 January. Students will be able to get help with: literature searching, referencing and how to use Refworks, using online databases, finding … Continue reading
The Library will operate on a self service basis on Sundays during the Spring term starting from Sunday 12 January, until further notice. Access to the Library will be via TUSC. Opening hours remain as advertised, 08.00 – 20.00.
View a list of resources for your subject area